I’m Kasia Walentynowicz – illustrator and graphic designer based in Poland. I love to draw animals, plants, mushrooms and more. I’m co-founder of Zagrywki (www.zagrywki.com).
On a daily basis I cooperate with Homework graphic design studio.
• Academy of Fine Arts, Warsaw, Poland | graphic design
• ESAD College of Art and Design, Porto, Portugal | graphic design
• International School of Costume and Fashion Design, Warsaw, Poland | fashion design
diploma with honorable mention by D. Ives, University for the Creative Arts, Rochester, GB
• ROK–V4 Young Professional Cultural exchange Camp, Seoul, Republic of Korea | hosted
by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Korea | invitation from the Ministry
of Culture and National Heritage
• 2016 | nomination to Main Prize by Polish Film Institute in the FILM POSTER category
• 2016 | MUST HAVE 2016 prize and statue by Łódź Design Festival for Zagrywki
• 2016 | nomination to the Main Prize by KTR in category: ILLUSTRATION PORTFOLIO