TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE ONLINE STORE KASIAWALENTYNOWICZ.COM
- Zagrywki Katarzyna Walentynowicz, ul.Górczewska 181 lok. 307c, 01-459 Warszawa, NIP (tax ID no.): 7441721927, REGON 363652678, is the owner of the online store zagrywki.com (hereinafter called the „Store”).
- The Store sells posters and illustrations.
- The Store ships worldwide.
- The Store can be contacted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and by phone (+48 722 168 614).
- In order to use the Store and to place orders, an electronic device connected to the Internet and a web browser such as Internet Exploler, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, as well as an active e-mail account are all required.
ORDERS AND EXECUTION
- A person at least 18 years old, a legal entity and an organization without legal personality provided that it is entitled to take legal actions based on other laws (hereinafter the “Purchaser”) may place orders through the Store. A person younger than 18 years old, and a person with limited legal capabilities, may place orders through its parent or legal guardian.
- Orders may placed in the Store through the kasiawalentynowicz.com website.
- Orders may be placed 24 hours a day, including weekends and bank holidays.
- Orders are processed on working days between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Each order, accepted for execution, will be confirmed with an automatic e-mail, generated by the Store.
- The Purchaser, in the course of placing an order, provides: name and number of the item(s) ordered and the address to which the order is to be shipped.
- The orders will be shipped to the Purchaser within 3 working days from the confirmation of payment for the order.
- The order will be shipped to the address indicated by the Purchaser. The Store is obliged to deliver to the Purchaser the product without any defects.
- The Purchaser covers the cost of shipment.
- Prices in the Store are in PLN in Polish version of the website. Prices in the Store are in EUR in English version of the website.
- The order is executed for the price applicable at the moment the order is placed and which was shown in the detailed product description as well as in the automatic e-mail confirmation. The total cost of the order, including the cost of shipment, is indicted to the Purchaser before hitting the “confirmation of order with obligation to pay” button.
- The Store is entitled to organize all sort of promotional actions and sales, it can also change product prices. All orders are processed for the price indicated by the ordered product, therefore all the products ordered before the price change, will be processed for the price applicable before the modification. In case a pre-payment is made, the order will be accepted for execution after the payment of the total cost is confirmed.
- Sales and discounts cannot be combined, unless the terms and conditions of the given promotional action specify otherwise.
- The amounts indicated in the Store concern products ordered through the website.
- The prices in the Store are applicable to the orders placed by the Purchaser through the website: www.zagrywki.com.
- In case a product is temporarily out of stock or sold out, the Purchaser is immediately informed about it by e-mail or by phone and further course of the order is discussed – depending on the decision of the Purchaser, the order is cancelled (in case the payment is made it will be refunded in total) or the time for order execution is prolonged by the time agreed between the Parties.
- If the Purchaser does not agree to change the time for execution of the order when there is no stock, depending on the Purchaser’s decision, the entire order may be cancelled or only the part due to which the execution of the order is prolonged.
- In case of doubts as to the order, the Store is entitled to contact the Purchaser by e-mail or to call the number provided by the Purchase.
- The Store is not liable for non-delivery of a product or its late delivery, or late execution of the order, if the Purchaser provides wrong shipment address or other data necessary for execution of the order.
- An invoice is provided with an order upon Purchaser’s request.
- Changes to the order may be made by contacting the Store with use of the above-mentioned contact details (by phone or by e-mail) provided that it is possible taking into account the status of execution of the order.
- Placing an order in the Store, which takes place by providing the relevant data in the ordering process and confirming the order by hitting the “confirmation of order with obligation to pay” button, is a legally binding sale contract between the Store and the Purchaser.
- The Purchaser has a duty to refrain from providing data of illegal character.
- While purchasing at the Store, the Purchaser may pay for the order though a bank transfer (Polish version of the website) or via the tpay.com system (Polish version of the website) or PayPal system (Polish and English version of the website).
- Personal data of the Purchaser are disclosed to tpay.com / PayPal for the purposes of the transaction. The Store remains the administrator of the data.
- In case the bank transfer option is selected, the Purchaser shall transfer the money for the order using the following data: Zagrywki Katarzyna Walentynowicz, ul. Górczewska 181 lok. 307c, 01-459 Warszawa, bank account number mBank S.A. 65 1140 2004 0000 3102 7649 6189. Execution of such an order shall be processed immediately after the payment is credited to the receiving account.
RETURNS AND CLAIMS
- In case the Purchaser intends to bring a claim against the product, in particular if the product has a manufacturing defect, it is not compliant with the order or for other reasons, the Purchaser shall send the product together with a description of the reason for claim and the confirmation of purchase to the Store’s address with an annotation: “Reklamacja/Claim”.
- The Store does not accept any postings returned to the Store at Store’s cost, however if the claim is admitted by the Store, the Store shall refund the cost of shipment to the Purchaser.
- The Store considers claims immediately after receipt of the product.
- In case your claim is admitted by the Store, the defective product shall be replaced with a non-defective one, however if it turns out impossible (e.g. due to lack of stock), the Store, depending on Purchaser’s request, shall offer the purchaser other, available, products or shall refund the purchase price and the cost of shipment to the Purchaser.
TERMINATION OF THE DISTANCE AGREEMENT
- The Purchaser may terminate this sale agreement within 14 days without giving reasons. The deadline for termination expires after 14 days of the day on which the Purchaser, or a third person other than the carrier and indicated by the Purchaser, took possession over the product.
- In order to terminate the agreement, the Purchaser shall inform of its decision of termination with use of the form included as an Appendix to this Terms and Conditions or by a statement (letter sent by post to Zagrywki Katarzyna Walentynowicz, ul. Górczewska 181 lok. 307c, 01-459 Warszawa or by e-mail to: email@example.com) and return the unused, non-defective product in original state to the address indicated in point 1 GENERAL INFORMATION.
- In order to meet the deadline for termination, it is sufficient for the Purchaser to inform the Store that it is exercising its right to terminate the agreement before the deadline for termination passes.
- In case this agreement is terminated, a refund of the payments is made to the Purchaser, including refund of costs of shipment (except for additional shipment costs resulting from the Purchaser’s choice to ship the product in another way than the cheapest way offered by the Store), immediately, but not later than within 14 days of the day on which the Store was informed of the decision of the Purchaser to exercise its right to terminate the agreement. The Store may withhold refund of the payment received from the Purchaser until the product is returned or the Purchaser provides a proof of sending, whichever happens first.
- Refund is done in the same method of payment, which was used in the original transaction, unless the Purchaser accepts another method of payment.
- The product shall be returned to: Zagrywki Katarzyna Walentynowicz, ul. Górczewska 181 lok. 307c, 01-459 Warszawa immediately, however not later than within 14 days of informing of termination of the agreement. The deadline is met if the product is sent within 14 days.
- Rights related to non-conformity of the product with the agreement do not prejudice the right to claim warranty rights, if a warranty was granted in a given case.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- Zagrywki Katarzyna Walentynowicz, ul. Górczewska 181 lok. 307c, 01-459 Warszawa is the administrator of personal data.
- Personal data provided by Purchaser at kasiawalentynowicz.com are processed are processed for the purpose of execution of the sales agreement, in particular, the dutiful delivery of the ordered products to the address indicated by Purchaser and complying to other legal obligations to which the Administrator is the subject, such as obligation to keep records or providing an answer in case of a claim bought against the product or possible legal dispute. The personal data are not processed in any form, and they do not serve customer profiling.
- The sole personal data processed by Administrator are: name, surname, shipping address, e-mail address and contact phone number and, if applicable, business name and address of the sole proprietorship and the Tax ID no. (NIP). These data are necessary for correct order processing.
- Personal data are not shared with any other entity, excluding the entity performing the delivery, i.e. the Polish Post, S.A. or the courier, in accordance with the Purchaser’s selection, in the scope in which personal data are indispensable for order delivery, as well as to accounting services providers and electronic payment providers (tpay.com or PayPal).
- The Purchaser may, at any time, withdraw its consent to process personal data and/or receive materials by e-mail by sending a relevant statement to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the Store’s address.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however necessary to execute the sale agreement concluded.
- Purchaser has the following right related to processing its personal data by the Administrator:
- Rectifying (correcting) the data,
- Removing its personal data processed unlawfully or withdrawing consent to process a part of personal data,
- Access the personal data, including receipt of information on the personal data processed.
- The above rights may be executed by phone (no. 722 168 614) or by e-mail (by sending the request to email@example.com).
- Personal data are processed by the Administrator solely for the time necessary for order processing and the time to present claims related to the sale contract or the time required by law. Purchaser has the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if Purchaser considers that the means of processing of personal data by the Administrator is inconsistent with the law in force.
In matters not regulated in these terms and conditions, Polish law shall apply.
Appendix 1: Termination form